Thank you for exhibiting at the Virtual North Texas Facilities Expo - October 7 and 8, 2020. Please click here to submit the information needed for your virtual booth - instructions for completing the form can be found below.
We encourage all exhibitors to provide as much information as possible, as it will only enhance your show experience. If you need any assistance in completing the form or have any questions, please email MStark@FacilitiesExpo.com.
Once our development team completes your virtual booth, you will be notified and provided a link to review and approve your virtual booth. We expect to start providing links to exhibitors starting the week of September 14.
1. Enter your name/email address - this is for internal use only so we can contact you with any questions regarding your submission
2. Company Name - Enter exactly how you would like your company name displayed on your virtual booth
3. Enter Contact Name - Contact name should be the person attendees reach out to for more information on your company - typically a Sales or Marketing Manager
4. Enter Contact's Email Address - Select if you want their email address displayed under their contact name or their email address hidden and linked from the "Email Contact" button, you can also select both options. See both options in image below.
5. Enter contacts phone number (a direct or cell phone number is ideal), fax (if applicable) and main website
6. If you have active social media accounts, enter the direct links. We recommend up to three links but can accommodate up to 6
Example for items 2-6:
7. Company description should be a brief overview of your company, 3-5 sentences
8. Provide a special offer to attendees - examples include percentage off orders, $ amount off order, free product or service with minimum order (Purchase any compressor and get free service for one year/All Orders Over $500 will receive a $50 Amazon Gift Card). It is optional to include a special offer, however in past events, exhibitors with special offers had increased traffic to their booth and more exposure (special offers are displayed on the special offers page and on various other pages of the virtual event site).
Note: Special Offers that are unique / exclusive to the show perform the best. Offers such as a free inspection, which you likely offer year round, don't get as much activity.
Example for items 7 and 8:
9. If you are raffling off a larger prize, let us know and we may be able to include it on our contest page and marketing pieces. These should be larger prizes without any purchase requirements. Attendees will be entered to win by filling out a form or visiting your booth. Examples of prizes include gift cards (either a VISA gift card, local restaurants or locations, or for businesses like Target, Amazon or Starbucks. Gift card should be valued at or above $100) or physical prizes (gift basket, tool set, etc). If you offer a raffle prize, you will be responsible to purchase the prize and deliver it to the winner. Based off the terms of the raffle (form or booth visits), after the event we will provide you the list of entries to select a winner from.
10. Upload a high resolution company logo (.JPG, .PNG, .GIF file). Your logo will display on the full exhibitor list page and next to your contact information (See above image for location)
11. Upload a main image or video, this will display in a media gallery. (See Example Below)
Note: If your file is too large to upload, please reach out to Megan Stark for additional ways to submit your file.
12. Upload additional photos and videos which will display as thumbnails in a media gallery. Note: Your virtual booth includes one main image or video and the option to include an additional five photos and/or videos.
13. If your videos are hosted online already (youtube, Vimeo, etc.) - instead of uploading you can simply supply the links to your videos.
14. Text and Links for Buttons (See Example Below) - On your virtual booth you have the option to include up to an additional six links. In the Text for Button Link, provide what the link is (this will display on your virtual booth page), in the Site Link field, provide a direct link to that page. We will select an appropriate image icon to display with your text. If you are providing a PDF, use the Upload Content option available after the site links.
Suggestions/Examples for Text/Links
Visit Our Website
Request a Free Quote/Trial/Inspection/Review
Products and/or Services
Sign Up for Newsletter/Subscription
Photo Gallery (if you have additional photos on your site)
Case Studies/Past Projects
Downloads for white papers, articles, ebooks
Link to Online Store
Examples for items 11-14:
15. Select up to THREE product categories that your company will be displayed in (in addition to the full exhibitor list). If your category is not listed, please provide in the other field. Based off the other fields, we may but cannot guarantee that your additional category will be added.
16. If you have any additional requests for your booth please let us know. We will do our best to accommodate all requests.